In this spicy episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss the holidays and travel, driving a Prius, OS X Server, Neil Patrick Harris, The Wind Waker HD, the Burger King value menu, music services, Etsy, YouTube, a review of the Surface Pro 2, and Koken.
via 3×14 hellyeah! show: Rodeo Sauce | the hellyeah! show.
In this grand episode of the hellyeah! show
…we discuss lost multiplayer progress, NAS setups and Plex Media Server, Grand Theft Auto V, The Wind Waker HD, chili, a whole lot of stuff about iOS 7, and Apple’s TouchID.
- More like “the lost of us” amirite
- FreeNAS 9.1.1 and Plex Media Server
- not perfect but pretty close
- Grand Theft Auto V
- also: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for iOS
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for Wii U
- “Fusion Chili” is really hard to make
- Look for better Camera application
- nicer photo organization — event/location/date scroll!
- Give the flat UI a chance!
- Applications that are updated for iOS 7 look great
- Auto Updates and granular controls on what happens on wifi/LTE
- New software that uses new UIs and the problem of cost
- Battery life issues for iPhone5?
- Tech pundits and press got this all wrong (including Bruce Schneier)
- Promises technology that addresses common problems
via the hellyeah! show » Podcast
In this foxy episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss website re-architecting, Emory’s new photography project, sandals(!), GTA V, eyewear, Editorially, Dispatch, AVG Privacy Fix and Epic Browser, and the new iPhone 5C/S.
In this appreciative episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss the Chrome Barrage bag, VISA fraud, Steve Ballmer’s fond farewell, “selfies”, a clueless Quebec hotel, wireless service plans, newspaper DNS security, sophisticated phishing attacks, Parallels Access, Netflix originals, The Last of Us, voice acting, Payday 2, and the Nintendo 2DS.
“Alan FM” on Rdio
internet & news
privacy & hygiene
via the hellyeah! show » Podcast http://show.hellyeah.com/2013/08/30/3×07-hellyeah-show-ballmer-hardly-knew-er/